Glass-Fiber reinforced Polypropylene pipes (PPR- GF - PPR pipes)
Glass-Fiber reinforced pipes (PPR-GF-PPR)are mostly used for heating and plumbing though their application is wide and various:
- household and drinking water supply;
- hot water supply;
- hot-water radiator heating with max temperature 950С (with short-term increase to 110°C);
- pipe-work for water calorifiers and hot air curtains with max temperature 950С (with short-term increase to 110°C);
- pipelines for fuel;
- industrial pipelines for food and non-food products (according to the chemical resistance table).
Basic advantages of Glass-Fiber reinforced PPR pipes compared to standard PPR pipes:
- coefficient of linear thermal expansion is 75% less compared to one-layer PPR pipes;
- the longer distance between the supports due to smaller thermal expansion makes installation costs cheaper;
- longer service life of heating and cooling systems;
- pipe hardness is bigger because of GF reinforcement, and that is why PPR-GF pipes are reliable even with a smaller wall thickness;
- medium conductivity is 20% bigger;
- thermal conductivity is lower compared to PPR pipe with core aluminum layer.
Glass-Fiber reinforced PPR pipes connection is fast and easy.
GF reinforced PPR pipes are connected by welding. These pipes do not require trimming or peeling before welding and it makes the process faster and easier.